Mapleton 24 Hour AC Repair & Installation
Are you sweltering in your house because the air conditioner went out? Don’t suffer another second! Call HRC Climate Services for 24 hour air conditioner repair now!
Living in a house without air conditioning in the summer can leave you drained and miserable, especially here in Utah County. But it doesn’t have to be like that. At HRC Climate Services, our 24 hour air conditioning repair crew is on standby and ready to turn your hot house into an icebox in no time.
Are we the right AC contractor for you? Check out what our customers say about us in the reviews page and then give us a call.
How To Cool Off When Your AC Goes Out
The last thing you need during the hottest summer days is for your AC to suddenly stop. While you’re waiting for an emergency AC repair crew to fix it, here are a few tips to keep cool.
- USE FANS - A few electric fans will circulate the air and help keep you cool and the room more tolerable.
- WET TOWELS OR RAGS - Use a cold, wet towel to wipe down your face and arms.
- REFRIGERATE YOUR SHEETS - Yes, you read that right. If you can’t bear the thought of sleeping in a hot room, put your sheets in the refrigerator for a few minutes before you go to bed.
Is Your AC About To Fail? Here’s How To Know For Sure!
When the thermometer pops, you depend on your air conditioner to keep you cool. But if it’s not doing the job, it may be a sign that it’s going to fail. Here are some things to watch out for.
- STRANGE NOISES - like grinding or squealing signal there’s a problem
- LEAKS - such as puddles around your HVAC system mean that you probably have a coolant leak, which could be dangerous to your health
- LOW AIRFLOW - indicates that your system’s compressor may be weak and in need of replacing
- LUKEWARM AIR - is a sure sign that you need a repair
Worried about the cost of emergency air conditioning repair or replacement? Check out our specials & coupons and let us help!
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
Not sure if you need to call out a profesional for AC repair or a maintenance tune-up? Here are a few way to know if your system requires professional attention:
- Property isn't reaching the desired temperature
- Water is pooling under the air ducts or near the drain tube
- AC is cooling some areas of your home more than others
- Rise in monthly utility bills with no change in AC usage
These signs and symptoms all point to needing AC repair. However, if your current system is more than 10 years old and requires more frequent repairs, it may be time to replace it with a newer and more efficient model. Our team can help you make that determination. Give us a call!
Don’t spend another minute sweating in a hothouse. If you’re in the Mapleton area, call HRC Climate Services at (801) 850-0040 for 24-hour air conditioning repair.