24-Hour AC Repair in Spanish Fork
Reliable Air Conditioning Service & Installation from Top-Rated Local Pros
Are you sweltering in your own home because your air conditioner went out? Don’t suffer another minute! Call HRC Climate Services now and get relief quickly.
Summers in Utah County can be brutal. We know it. And a summer without an air conditioner is a miserable experience you shouldn’t have to suffer with. At HRC Climates Services, our 24 hour air conditioning repair team is standing by waiting to fix your system to turn you into a cool cucumber in no time.
Still on the fence about our Spanish Fork AC repair services? Check out what our customers say about us in the reviews and then give us the chance to earn your business!
Reasons Your AC Has Failed
It seems that air conditioners break down when you need them the most. Here are the top three reasons why your air conditioner might stop working when the temperature pops.
- IT’S NOT UP TO THE JOB - Older units that haven’t been maintained have a tendency to fail when they’re pushed hard.
- THE UNIT OVERHEATS - When it’s hot outside, we push our air conditioners to the limit, which can cause them to overheat and fail.
- IT’S OLD - Your air conditioner is a machine, and like any machine, it’s going to break down someday. If your system is over 15 years old, AC repair may not be a cost-effective option and it may be time to consider a replacement.
Why It’s Vital to Maintain Your Air Conditioner
There’s nothing like coming into a cool oasis during a hot summer day. But, if your air conditioner isn’t keeping you cool, it can seem like going from the frying pan and into the fire.
To ensure your air conditioner is ready when you need it most, here are a few tips to keep your unit in top shape:
- Regularly change or clean the filter
- Clean evaporator & condenser coils
- Straighten coil fins
- Hire a pro for help
If you’re unsure your air conditioner is ready for the heat, call in our Spanish Fork AC repair team and make sure!
Signs You Should Replace Your Air Conditioner
Is your AC acting up? The decision to repair or replace has probably crossed your mind. Here are some signs that replacement may be the best option:
- Unit is over 10-15 years old
- Loss of efficiency and high energy bills because of it
- Property is not getting cool enough
- Multiple AC repairs
- Major repairs such as a new motor
- Cold air isn't blowing as strong as it should
Just because you notice any of these signs doesn't necessarily mean a replacement is inevitable; sometimes an AC repair will suffice. Get in touch with our expert team to develop the best plan of action.
Air conditioner repair doesn’t have to drain your kids’ college fund. Check out our specials and coupons and then give us a call!
Why Hire HRC Climate Services?
We know you have plenty of choices when hiring someone for AC repair in Spanish Fork. Our mission is to provide the kind of service that makes you recommend us to your friends and family, and we do that by offering flat rate pricing so there’s never a surprise on your bill, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Be prepared for the summer heat! Call HRC Climate Services today at (801) 850-0040 to get your air conditioner in summer-ready shape.