Springville 24 Hour Furnace Repair
A furnace that’s not working makes for a miserable winter, but it doesn’t have to be that way! Call HRC Climate Services for 24 hour furnace service and enjoy the warmth and comfort you deserve.
Winters around the Utah County can get downright nasty. And when they do, you and your family deserve a furnace you can rely on. At HRC Climate Services, we specialize in emergency furnace repair and heating replacement. If your heater isn’t up to the job, don’t wait until Mother Nature decides to send the temperature to the bottom. Call us and we’ll ensure that you stay toasty all winter long.
Don’t know if we’re the heating service for you? Check out our customer reviews and find out why we’re so highly rated!
5 Warning Signs Your Heater Is Going Bad
The last thing you need when the temperature drops is to turn on your furnace and have nothing happen. Here are five warning signs that your furnace is about to let you down.
- THE AGE - Furnaces last about 20 years at best, so if your furnace is older, it’s time for a heating replacement.
- INCREASED ENERGY BILLS - If you see your gas or electric bills going up, and there hasn’t been an increase, your furnace may be the culprit. As furnaces age, they become less efficient, which costs you more money out of your pocket.
- INCREASE IN REPAIRS - If you find your furnace needing repairs more and more often, it’s a sign that there’s a problem. Call in a heating repair company to assess your furnace’s readiness.
- FLUCTUATING TEMPERATURES - If you feel temperatures fluctuating from room to room, it’s a sign that your furnace is no longer up to the job and may need repair or replaced.
- WEIRD NOISES - Grinding or squealing noises coming from your furnace are a sure sign that your furnace may be on its last legs.
Do These Things If Your Furnace Goes Out!
Waking up in the dead of winter to a freezing house is no way to live. If your furnace stopped working, try these things immediately.
- Check The Power Switch To Make Sure It’s On
- Check the Thermostat & Make Sure It’s Set
- Check Your Circuit Breakers
- Check the Blower Motor Panel & Make Sure It’s Shut
If you’ve tried everything and are still without heat, call in a 24 hour furnace service company for an immediate repair.
Want to know more? Check out our About Us page and see if we are right for you!
Why Choose HRC Climate Services
At HRC Climate Services, our certified HVAC technicians will make sure your heating system is ready for everything Mother Nature can throw at it. We offer flat rate pricing with no surprises or upcharges, and you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Don’t let winter take you by surprise! Make sure your furnace is up to the job of keeping you and your family safe, warm and comfortable. Call HRC Climate Services right now for an inspection or for heating repair at (801) 850-0040.