Winters around the Utah County can get downright nasty. And when they do, you and your family deserve a furnace you can rely on. At HRC Climate Services, we specialize in emergency furnace repair and heating replacement. If your heater isn’t up to the job, don’t wait until Mother Nature decides to send the temperature to the bottom. Call us and we’ll ensure that you stay toasty all winter long.
Don’t know if we’re the heating service for you? Check out our customer reviews and find out why we’re so highly rated!
5 Warning Signs Your Heater Is Going Bad
The last thing you need when the temperature drops is to turn on your furnace and have nothing happen. Here are five warning signs that your furnace is about to let you down.
- THE AGE - Furnaces last about 20 years at best, so if your furnace is older, it’s time for a heating replacement.
- INCREASED ENERGY BILLS - If you see your gas or electric bills going up, and there hasn’t been an increase, your furnace may be the culprit. As furnaces age, they become less efficient, which costs you more money out of your pocket.
- INCREASE IN REPAIRS - If you find your furnace needing repairs more and more often, it’s a sign that there’s a problem. Call in a heating repair company to assess your furnace’s readiness.
- FLUCTUATING TEMPERATURES - If you feel temperatures fluctuating from room to room, it’s a sign that your furnace is no longer up to the job and may need repair or replaced.
- WEIRD NOISES - Grinding or squealing noises coming from your furnace are a sure sign that your furnace may be on its last legs.
“Your tech Kaelen Loveless did a great job for my AC unit. High-level overview he was prompt, I got a call and text he was going to be earlier than originally scheduled and he told me the problem (capacitor) and told me how much it was going to cost.” - Doug B.
“Done right with honest, up front, low cost” - Mike O.
“Our furnace stopped working this morning and it’s a cold snowy day. Kaelen was here in a very short time and had it working without delay, and at a very reasonable price. Couldn’t recommend this company or Kaelen more highly. Fast and professional.” - Julie D.
“They are kind, genuine people who treat you like they’re your own family! Highly recommend! Good service, good people!” - Kristy D.
“I called in the morning and Mike came out later that day. He quickly noticed the problem with our furnace and fixed it. Everything was quick and smooth and Mike was very friendly and helpful.” - Mathew W.
“Kaelen was super polite and courteous. He put shoe covers on to walk downstairs even when I told him not to worry! Wasn’t bothered by all my questions and let me know about signing up for their money saving scheduled maintenance every spring and fall.” - Johanna E.
“Kaelen was amazing! He is very helpful & knowledgeable in all my questions! Highly recommended!” - Sabrina B.
“We woke up to a cold house, fearing we’d need a new furnace at Christmas time. We called as soon as businesses was open and had a tech come out within the hour. He was clean, knowledgeable & educated me a little bit. I felt like we were in good hands.” - Bonnie H.
Waking up in the dead of winter to a freezing house is no way to live. If your furnace stopped working, try these things immediately.
- Check The Power Switch To Make Sure It’s On
- Check the Thermostat & Make Sure It’s Set
- Check Your Circuit Breakers
- Check the Blower Motor Panel & Make Sure It’s Shut
If you’ve tried everything and are still without heat, call in a 24 hour furnace service company for an immediate repair.
Want to know more? Check out our About Us page and see if we are right for you!
Why Choose HRC Climate Services
At HRC Climate Services, our certified HVAC technicians will make sure your heating system is ready for everything Mother Nature can throw at it. We offer flat rate pricing with no surprises or upcharges, and you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Don’t let winter take you by surprise! Make sure your furnace is up to the job of keeping you and your family safe, warm and comfortable. Call HRC Climate Services right now for an inspection or for heating repair at (801) 850-0040.