Springville 24 Hour AC Repair & Installation
When the thermometer pops, the last thing you want is to come home and swelter in your house. If your air conditioning is letting you down, call HRC Climate Services right now!
Everyone knows how hot it can get here in Utah County, which is why your air conditioner has to be up to the task. If your AC is on the fritz, and a fan just isn’t going to cut it, call an emergency AC repair company as soon as possible to ensure that you and your family don’t have to suffer through another sweltering day inside.
Are we the best company to hire? Check out our customer reviews and testimonials and decide for yourself!
Does Your Air Conditioner Do This?
There are a variety of reasons why your air conditioner won’t work, but here are the most common reasons why your AC just isn’t keeping you cool anymore.
- LEAKING REFRIGERANT - Your AC unit might be leaking refrigerant, which can happen if wasn’t charged properly.
- POOR MAINTENANCE - To continue providing good service, your AC unit needs regular maintenance. Failing to maintain your system means it’s more likely to break down.
- SENSOR MALFUNCTION - Another reason your air conditioner isn’t working could be the sensor isn’t functioning properly.
- CLOGGED FILTER - If you’ve not changed your air conditioner’s filter, it could be clogged, which impedes performance.
Most of these problems can be fixed easily when you call in an AC contractor.
Proper AC Maintenance
As mentioned previously, a properly maintained air conditioner will provide you with years of faithful service. Here are a few tips to ensure that you have cool, fresh air when you need it.
- Clean & Straighten The Fins & Remove Debris
- Make Sure Your Unit Is Level
- Clean The Evaporator Coil
- Make Sure Your Evaporator Drain Isn’t Clogged
- Change Out Blower Filter
If you perform routine maintenance on your air conditioner, there’s no reason it shouldn’t last a long time. And if you’re not sure how to do this type of work, call in an AC service company and leave it to the pros.
Are you in the market for a new air conditioner but worried about the price? Check out our current coupons and specials and give us a call!
Do You Need AC Replacement? Here’s How To Tell
A well-maintained air conditioner should last for at least 15 years, but here are four signs that it might be time to consider a new air conditioning installation.
- AGE - If it’s more than 15 years old, it’s due for a replacement
- INEFFICIENCY - Older units have a low SEER rating, which means it’s going to cost you more to operate it than a newer unit.
- REPAIR TO REPLACE RATIO - If your unit needs repairs and it’s going to cost 50% or more than the cost of a new unit, it’s time for a replacement.
- YOUR HOME IS TOO HOT - If you have a tough time cooling your home, your air conditioner might not be the right size for the job.
Don’t spend another minute sweltering in your home. Call HRC Climate Services for 24 hour air conditioning repair in the Utah County area at (801) 850-0040.