Provo 24 Hour Furnace Repair
Does your house feel like a refrigerator? If so, call HRC Climate Services for emergency furnace repair!
We know how miserable it can get when your house feels like a deep freeze in the dead of winter, especially in Utah County. When your furnace is out, or if it’s simply not up to the job, you need quick relief. At HRC Climate Services, we’ve been providing 100% satisfaction guaranteed heating replacement services to the residents of Provo and the surrounding areas for over a decade. Call us today and make an appointment.
Still not convinced we’re the heating repair company for you? Our customer reviews may convince you to give us a chance!
Is Your Furnace Dying? Here Are Signs That Say Yes
- Experiencing furnace problems and suspect that your system is on it's last legs? You may be right. Here are just a few signs which indicate a replacement is near:
- IT’S OLD - If your furnace is over 20 years old, it’s time to look for a heating replacement because it’s just a matter of time before it fails.
- RISING ENERGY BILLS - As a furnace gets older, it becomes less efficient, which means your energy bills continue to rise.
- FREQUENT REPAIRS - Have you been repairing your furnace more and more frequently? If so, this is a definite sign that you need a new system.
- COLD ROOMS - If you have cold rooms in your home despite your furnace is on, it’s a sign that it’s no longer able to provide the heat you need.
Warning: A Bad Furnace Can Affect Your Health!
One of the most dangerous aspects to a furnace going bad is carbon monoxide poisoning. Estimates say that carbon monoxide poisoning kills hundreds of Americans every year and puts another 20,000 in the hospital. Your furnace could become damaged without you knowing it, which can cause carbon monoxide to spill into your home. If you exhibit symptoms of:
- Chest Pain
You may have carbon monoxide poisoning. Get medical help immediately and call a 24 hour furnace repair company to fix the problem.
Are you worried about the cost of heating repair or heating replacement? Check out our specials & coupons and see if we have a deal for you!
How To Keep Your Furnace Maintained
Since your heating system costs the most money to operate and accounts for nearly 45% of your energy bills, it’s wise to keep it in good condition so that it operates at maximum efficiency. Here are a few tips to keep your furnace well-maintained.
- Keep Your Filters Clean
- Ensure Your Blower Motor Functions Properly
- Insulate Well To Reduce Stress On Your Heater
- Maintain Clear Vents & Ductwork
If you’re unsure about how to maintain your furnace, call a heating repair company to schedule maintenance today.