Pleasant Grove Furnace Repair
Does your house feel like an icebox even with the heater running? If so, call HRC Climate Services for 24 hour furnace service and emergency furnace repair!
Your heater can fail for a variety of reasons, and when it does, it makes for a long, unpleasant winter. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait days or weeks for a heating repair company to show up. HRC Climate Services is an emergency furnace heating repair company serving the Pleasant Grove, UT area and the surrounding Utah County community.
Need heating service? For the best furnace repair in Pleasant Grove, make your first call to HRC Climate Services at (801) 850-0040.
What Do You Do When Your Furnace Goes Out?
It seems that furnaces tend to go out exactly when you need them the most -- on the coldest day of winter. Not only is this uncomfortable, but it also has the potential to be dangerous when outdoor temperatures plunge. If this happens to you, don’t panic, but do take prompt action to get a furnace repair professional to your home as soon as possible. If you're in need of affordable furnace repair in Pleasant Grove, HRC Climate Services is always available for around-the-clock assistance.
Here’s what to do when your furnace stops working:
- Call a 24 hour furnace service company
- Dress in layers to keep warm while you wait for help
- Minimize traffic coming in and going out to keep the heat in
- Open cabinet doors under the sink to prevent pipes from freezing
- If you can, get to a neighbor’s or family member’s house
Easy Furnace Maintenance Tips for a Worry-Free Winter
Often, furnace breakdowns are the result of a lack of regular system maintenance, which ensures that your system is in good repair and is prepared to handle another season of use. Although it may seem like just another unnecessary expense, the truth is that regularly maintaining your furnace is actually very important—in fact, failing to maintain your equipment may actually void your system's manufacturer warranty should anything go wrong. Paying a little for maintenance could end up saving you quite a lot in the long run!
The best way to ensure your furnace is ready for when Mother Nature decides to do her worst is to prepare before winter arrives. Here are a few tips to get your heater ready to go:
- Have your furnace professionally serviced before winter arrives
- Make sure furnace filters are clean
- Change thermostat from cooling mode to heating mode to test
- Clear obstructions from heater’s chimney
- Lubricate blower motor
If you’re unsure if your heater is ready to go when winter arrives, call in a heating repair company to schedule a furnace maintenance or tune up appointment.
Signs Your Heating System Needs Replacement
A new furnace represents a significant expense, and most people would rather just repair than replace. However, there are some instances in which a furnace cannot be repaired at all, or at least cannot be repaired in a cost effective way. At that point, replacement is the way to go. But how can you tell whether that time has come? Some signs you can pick up on your own at home, but the final confirmation will come after an inspection by a qualified heating technician.
You may need to purchase a new heating system if:
- Your heater is over 20 years old and frequently has problems
- The repairs are becoming more and more frequent (and expensive)
- The cost of repairs is going to be 50% or more than the cost of a new system
- Your energy bills continue to rise due to a loss of efficiency
Worried that a heating replacement might be too expensive? We have many coupons and specials to help get you fixed up for less!