Payson 24 Hour Furnace Repair
Did your furnace go out right when you needed it most? If so, you need to call HRC Climate Services for 24 hour furnace repair now!
Winter is so unpredictable. One minute it’s merely cold, and the next it’s sub-zero temperatures. Because winters can be so brutal in this area, you need a furnace you can depend on, not just for your comfort, but for your family’s safety as well. At HRC Climate Services, we’ve been helping folks who need emergency furnace repair in the Payson and surrounding area for years and we can help you too.
Are we the right Utah County heating repair company for you? Check out what our customers say about our service in our reviews page!
Why Your Furnace Wears Out
A furnace is like any appliance; they function for a period of time and eventually wear out. How long your furnace lasts depends on many factors, but here are a few that can cause your furnace to wear out more quickly and stop working when you need it most.
- AGE - Age is the most common reason why furnaces wear out. Most are built to last about 15 years, so if yours is past its prime, it may be time to replace it.
- POOR MAINTENANCE - The better you maintain your equipment, the more reliable it is and the longer it lasts. Poor maintenance shortens the lifespan of your furnace.
- STRAIN - The less you run your furnace, the longer it’s going to last, and you can run it less in the winter by having a well-insulated house. Also, don’t set the thermostat too high, and try to keep warm by wearing more layers or by crawling under thicker blankets at night.
What Temperature Should Your Home Be in Winter
There’s no denying that winter is tough on furnaces and your energy bills. If you want to extend the life of your heater and save some money on your heating bills, it’s recommended that you keep your home at about 68˚F during the day if people are home, and 66˚ F if everyone is out of the house or if you’re sleeping. Of course, the best advice is to keep it as low as you can while still being comfortable to help save wear and tear on your furnace and to save money on your heating bills.
Are you worried you can’t afford a heating repair company? We have many coupons and offers to check out how we can help you.
Save on Energy Costs This Winter
No one likes to see their heating bill jump up in winter, but that’s what usually happens, especially when we have exceedingly cold days on end. However, you can save money on your heating by following these tips.
- Dress in warmer clothes
- Allow as much sunlight into your home as possible
- Use ceiling fans to circulate heat
- Lower your thermostat at night
- Heat only the rooms you use
- Beef up your house’s insulation
Don’t suffer another winter with a faulty or broken furnace. If you’re in the Payson area and need 24 hour furnace repair, call HRC Climate Services immediately for help at (801) 850-0040.