Orem 24 Hour Furnace Repair & Installation
Having a furnace fail in the dead of winter in Utah County isn’t only inconvenient, it can be deadly. Call HRC Climate Services for 24 hour furnace repair at the first sign of trouble.
Since we spend so much time indoors, it’s vital that your home be comfortable and the environment tolerable. If the house gets too hot or cold, it can be a problem not just in terms of comfort, but for your health. Estimates say that if a house drops below 60˚ Fahrenheit, a person is at risk for respiratory illness. That’s why it’s essential that you call a heating repair company if your heater stops working.
Want to know if we’re the right heating repair company for you? Check out what our customers are saying about us in our reviews page!
Keep Your Furnace Ready to Go with These Handy Tips
To ensure your furnace is ready to go when you need it most, and to help it last as long as possible, you have to perform regular maintenance on it. Here are some tips to keep your furnace in top shape.
- TEST EARLY - Test your furnace well before winter to make sure it’s up to the job and there are no major problems.
- CLEAN YOUR FILTERS - Make sure your filter is clean and ready to go when winter comes.
- CHECK WIRING - Make sure your wires are fitted well and tight.
- CLEAN THE BLOWER - Make sure there’s no dust or debris that can impede performance
- CLEAN YOUR VENTS & DUCTS - Ensure that air can flow freely
- CALL IN A PROFESSIONAL - Get help from a pro to make sure everything is working properly.
Furnace Repair vs. Replacement
Generally when a furnace is older than 10-15 years and requires a significant repair, replacing the system is the most cost-efficient option. However, if your furnace is still relatively new and experiencing problems then repair is the recommended solution. In either case, getting a second opinion is always a good idea. Call our trusted team of HVAC experts at HRC Climate Services for an honest recommendation you can trust.
Don’t Panic If Your Heater Goes Out! Here’s What to Do!
It always seems to happen this way; it’s the coldest day of the year and your heater has just up and quit. Now you’re stuck in the freezing house wondering how you’ll survive. If you find yourself stuck without heat, here’s what to do.
- Call a 24 hour heating repair company for help
- Check the pilot light for gas furnaces
- Check your thermostat
- Make sure vents and registers are open
While you’re waiting, try and keep warm as best you can or go to a neighbor’s house until a repair crew arrives.
Worried about how much a heating repair is going to set you back? Check out our coupons and specials and see if we have a deal for you.
Why You Should Call Us
With so many heating repair company choices to call on, why should you call HRC Climate Services? Well, for starters, we offer 24 hour emergency service. And, we give you flat rate pricing so there are no surprises on your bill. Lastly, all of our work is backed up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.