Mapleton 24 Hour Furnace Repair
Are you sick of waking up to a freezing house because your furnace is on the fritz again? If so, Call HRC Climate Services today and never be left in the cold again!
At HRC Climate Services, we know how miserable it is being stuck in a frigid house because your furnace either quit or isn’t up to the job. That’s why we offer 24 hour furnace repair and emergency furnace service so you and your family can live in comfort when the temperature drops.
Still don’t know if we’re the company for you? Check out what our customer reviews say and then give us a chance!
Is Your Furnace Leaving You Cold? These Could Be the Reasons Why
When Mother Nature sends the temperature plummeting, you need to be able to count on your furnace when you need it. If your home just won’t heat up, check out these potential problems.
- Check the furnace filter to see if it’s clean
- Check the pilot ignition light
- Check your thermostat settings and set it to above the current room temperature
- Check and make sure your furnace has power
- Check the circuit breaker and make sure it hasn’t been tripped
Stay Warm When Your Furnace Goes Out with These Handy Tips
Imagine coming home from work or school in sub-zero temperatures only to find that your furnace has gone out and your house now resembles a refrigerator. If you’ve tried everything and the heater still won’t come on, call in a professional right away. And while you’re waiting, here are a few things you can do to keep warm.
- EXERCISE - Whether you like it or not, exercising is a great way to get your body temperature up and pass the time while you’re waiting for a repair crew.
- WORK THE KITCHEN - If you need to cook dinner or feel like baking a pie, now’s a great time because the moving around and the heat from the stove will help keep you warm.
- PUT ON LAYERS - One of the best ways to keep your body heat in during the cold is to dress in layers.
- SNUGGLE - If you have a partner, or kids or even pets, curl up on the couch and snuggle. The shared body heat will help keep everyone warm.
A furnace replacement or repair doesn’t have to be expensive. Check out our coupons and specials and see what we can do for you!
Should You Repair or Replace Your Heater? Here’s How to Know
If you’ve been having problems with your heater, you may be wondering whether it’s better to repair or replace that old heater. These tips can help you decide.
- AGE - If your heater is over 20 years old, then it’s due to be replaced.
- COST VS REPAIR RATIO - If the cost of the repair is 50% or more than that of a new furnace, you’re better off economically to get a new furnace.
- HEATING BILL INCREASES - As furnaces age, they become less efficient, which results in them having to work harder, which results in higher energy bills.
Don’t suffer through another winter in a cold home. If you’re
in the Mapleton or Utah County area, call HRC Climate Services for 24
hour furnace service at