Mapleton 24 Hour Furnace Repair
Local Heating Repair, System Replacement & Maintenance Experts
At HRC Climate Services, we know how miserable it is being stuck in a frigid house because your furnace either quit or isn’t up to the job. That’s why we offer 24 hour furnace repair and emergency furnace service so you and your family can live in comfort when the temperature drops. Out certified heating technicians are standing by to help restore warmth to your home as quickly and affordably as possible!
We're committed to being the name Mapleton depends on for effective furnace repairs. Call HRC Climate Services now at (801) 850-0040 to request service!
Handy Furnace Troubleshooting Tips
When the temperature outside plummets, you need to be able to count on your furnace to keep the inside of your home warm. If your furnace won't turn on, is short cycling (constantly turning on and off in short bursts), or is constantly running in spite of the fact that it's still freezing inside your house, it's time to call in a professional. Before you make that call, though, there are a few things you can check to see if you can resolve the problem on your own.
Try these furnace troubleshooting tips to check for common problems:
- Check the furnace filter to see if it’s clean, as a dirty filter can make your furnace inefficient and less able to heat your home
- Check the pilot ignition light - if it's out, that means your furnace has no heat source
- Check your thermostat settings to make sure it's set to "HEAT" and be sure it is set to above the current room temperature
- Check and make sure your furnace has power - check to see if the circuit breaker has been tripped and reset if necessary
A furnace replacement or repair doesn’t have to be expensive. Check out our coupons and specials and see what we can do for you!
Should You Repair or Replace Your Heater?
If you’ve been having problems with your heater, you may be wondering whether it’s better to repair or replace that old heater.
These tips can help you decide:
- AGE - Properly maintained furnaces can last over two decades on average. As soon as your heater is over 20 years old and isn't working to your satisfaction, then it’s due to be replaced.
- COST VS REPAIR RATIO - If the cost of the repair is 50% or more than that of a new furnace, it's far more economical to get a new furnace than to keep throwing money at repairs that don't solve the real problem.
- HEATING BILL INCREASES - As furnaces age, they become less efficient, which results in them having to work harder, which results in higher energy bills. Buying a new furnace is an upfront cost, but it will save you money in the long run as it works more effectively while consuming less energy.
Don’t suffer through another winter in a cold home. If you’re in the Mapleton area, call HRC Climate Services for 24 hour furnace service at (801) 850-0040 now!